The elder is one of only two offices mentioned in the New Testament, along with the Deacon. There are several important passages that help us understand the role and responsibilities of the elders: Acts 20:17-31, Hebrews 13:17-19, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-5.
- Care for and shepherd the body
- Exercise oversight of the body
- Be an example to the body
- Guard the body in life and doctrine through the Word
- Devote themselves to prayer and the ministry of the Word
Below is a list of our elders and email addresses.